Woodside Electrofusion Welding Wipes are used to clean joints before welding thermoplastic materials including PE, PP, PB and PVDF. With their high purity content of 90% Ethanol, they will ensure your pipe surface is clean and ready to weld.
– Gently shake the tub to distribute the alcohol solution evenly.
– Remove the lid of the container, and pierce a hole in the foil seal.
– From the centre of the roll, thread a wipe through the lid, then replace the lid.
– Remove wipes as required and re-seal by pushing down the flip cap to prevent the wipes drying out.
Cleaning the surfaces before welding:
– After preparing any materials to be welded, dry both surfaces and wipe them with a Woodside Fusion Alcohol Wipe, which is soaked in an ethanol based solution.
– Replace the wipe after each usage to prevent contamination.
– Remember, always ensure all surfaces are dry and lint free before beginning your weld.
– resistant to tearing
– can be used with drinking water installations
– very good cleaning and disinfecting properties
– leaves no deposits or fibres
– perfect for cleaning PE pipes
– ultra high liquid content keeps wipes moist
100 wipes per tub