Woodside Heavy Duty Fusion Welding Wipes are intended for use in cleaning and preparation prior to welding to ensure removal of contaminants such as grease, dust and dirt (this helps avoid equipment becoming contaminated). Wipes may also be used to clean contamination from hot plates, although we recommend this is done with caution. Extreme care MUST be taken to clean thoroughly and remove all residues. DO NOT use the wipe to just ‘spread’ the dirt.
– Gently shake the tub to distribute the alcohol solution evenly.
– Remove the lid of the container, and pierce a hole in the foil seal.
– From the centre of the roll, thread a wipe through the lid, then replace the lid.
– Remove wipes as required and re-seal by pushing down the flip cap to prevent the wipes drying out.
Cleaning the surfaces before welding:
– After preparing any materials to be welded, dry both surfaces and wipe them with a Woodside Fusion Alcohol Wipe, which is soaked in an ethanol based solution.
– Replace the wipe after each usage to prevent contamination.
– Remember, always ensure all surfaces are dry and lint free before beginning your weld.
– resistant to tearing
– can be used with drinking water installations
– very good cleaning and disinfecting properties
– leaves no deposits or fibres
– perfect for cleaning PE pipes
– ultra high liquid content keeps wipes moist
100 wipes per tub