The VR 250 is a professional liquid drainage butt fusion welding machine ideal for medium sized pipes up to Ø 250 mm.
It consists of a machine body with a pressure regulating device, a pair of clamps, two lateral supports, an electrically controlled milling cutter for preparing the ends of the pipe and/or fitting, a removable heating plate with automatic device to control the temperature, a sliding support and a steel case that acts as a work bench and cover when transporting the machine.
The VR 250 can clamp and weld fittings such as bends and tees. It is also possible to weld 45 degree branches with the special removable upper jaws (on request) called SUPRA.
– Machine body with a milling cutter and lateral supports
– TP 250 TE plate
– Right and Left clamp with inserts from 75 – 250mm diameter
– Lateral support adapters for the above sizes
– Working/transport steel case
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
– Supra wye’s (Y) clamps from Ø 75 ÷ 250 mm (while stocks last)
AVAILABLE IN 110V AND 230V – CALL NOW TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS