The VR 250 is a professional liquid drainage butt fusion welding machine ideal for medium sized pipes up to Ø 250 mm.
It consists of a machine body with a pressure regulating device, a pair of clamps, two lateral supports, an electrically controlled milling cutter for preparing the ends of the pipe and/or fitting, a removable heating plate with automatic device to control the temperature, a sliding support and a steel case that acts as a work bench and cover when transporting the machine.
The VR 250 can clamp and weld fittings such as bends and tees. It is also possible to weld 45° branches with the special removable upper jaws (on request) called SUPRA.
– Machine body with a milling cutter and lateral supports
– TP 250 TE plate
– Right and Left clamp with inserts from 75 – 250mm diameter
– Lateral support adapters for the above sizes
– Working/transport steel case
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
– Supra wye’s (Y) clamps from Ø 75 ÷ 250 mm (while stocks last)
AVAILABLE IN 110V AND 230V – CALL NOW TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS