The new ELEKTRA range of electrofusion machine machines by Ritmo are characterised by high performance and reduced weight.
The Elektra S welding machine in 110volts has been designed to weld EF fittings up to 315 mm for PE, PP, PP-R high pressure pipelines. It can weld EF fittings from 8 – 48 Volts.
– High resistance technopolymer shell
– “Defender” protection system against dust and rain
– Lifting handle and cable wrapping
– Built-in welding report memory (4000 records)
– USB port to perform firmware upgrades and download welding reports in PDF, CSV, BIN format. (For BIN format it is necessary to utilise the RITMO transfer software).
– 2,4” LCD Graphic display
– Intuitive control panel with the possibility to customize the menu with 20 different languages
– 90° universal connectors 4.0-4.7mm, no need for adapters
– Laser scanner to scan the EF fitting barcode and automatically set the welding parameters according to ISO 13950. The laser technology of the scanner enhances the reading quality even in cases of severe light reflections or contrasts. (welding parameters can also be entered manually by Voltage/Time) or by inputting the barcode digits).
– Traceability: ISO 12176-3 Operator traceability; ISO 12176-4 Fitting/ pipe traceability
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
– Built-in GPS device