Ritmo Basic 355 Butt Fusion Welding Machine
Self-aligning hydraulic butt fusion machine, suitable for welding under-pressure pipes for water, gas and other fluids up to Ø 355 mm. Built according to the International standards (UNI 10565, ISO 12176-1).
Ritmo patented ‘Smartlock’ quick change pipe inserts for easy changing between pipe sizes.
The BASIC 355 includes:
– Machine body built with a supporting frame, four clamps and two hydraulic cylinders with fast non-drip coupling connections.
– Teflon-coated (PTFE) heating plate with built-in independent thermometer, to check the working temperature and a high-precision electronic thermo-regulator “Digital Dragon” (±1°C) with digital display and regulating buttons. This system includes Led indicators to check if the machine is working normally (power on and working temperature), contingent probe’s failures and/or temperature anomalies.
– Extractable electric milling cutter with powerful motor to face the ends of the pipes and/or fittings. It includes a safety micro-switch and a thermal circuit breaker.
– An electro-hydraulic gearcase protected from damage by a heavy duty steel case. It includes a control lever, to open and close the clamps, pressure set and pressure discharge valves (useful also for the “Dual Pressure” welding process), hydraulic connection hoses with non-drip fast couplings and timer (to check the warming and welding time). The machine comes ready configured for the connection of the electronic controller THE INSPECTOR.
– Milling cutter/ heating plate support.
The BASIC 355 is able to weld fittings like elbows, tees, Y-branches and flanges necks and is available in 110 V and 230 V.